Setting up a Canon printer requires online setup installation through and hardware configuration as well. Check and follow the below steps to set up your printer hardware easily;
1. Unbox the packaging of the Canon printer.
2. Place the printer near the computer.
3. Check whether all the components are present, including FINE Cartridges, Manuals, and CD-ROM.
4. To see online manuals, you can visit
5. Connect the power cord and press the power button to turn on the printer.
6. After the power lamp is lit, install the FINE cartridge.
7. Adjust the printer tray on the Canon printer.
8. Add the ink and load a paper to set up the canon printer hardware.
Download and install Canon ij setup from to start using powerful features packed into the incredibly compact bodies of your Canon printer. You can find multiple ranges of printers such as canon inkjet selphy, Maxify, Canon mg3620 ink, Canon mx490 ink, or others. | |