If the desktop browser is always logged in to your profile when you open AOL, you can disable it easily. To do this, follow these steps:
1. Open your web browser. This should be the browser that you always use and where you are signed-in to AOL.
2. Open the AOL website and access your profile.
3. On the top-right side of the page next to your name, you will see a ‘Log Out’ button.
4. Click ‘Log Out.’
5. The website may prompt you to confirm logging out. If this happens, confirm it. This is important since you need to modify your login options next time you sign-in.
6.On the same top-right side you’ll see a ‘Login/Join’ button. Click it.
7. A sign-in page will appear. Type in your username or email.
8. Uncheck the ‘Stay Signed In’ option.
Detailed information available at - AOL Com Mail Login Sign https://www.theemailhelpline.com/aol-com-email-login/