If you are an active user then you must know . As you know that that Cash App provides users a Cash card. With the help of this activated Cash App card, you can easily withdraw cash money at any ATM from your Square Cash App wallet. If you have a Cash App card and are wondering how to enable the Cash App card, this post is for you. Let's learn about the two simple methods to .
How do I activate my Cash App card with QR code?
The is very simple and short. QR code is nothing but just something like a barcode that you can read with the help of your phone.
Following are the steps you need to take to activate Cash App card:
· Open the cash app
· Scroll down to find the Cash App Card image & tap it.
· From the list of options select “Scan QR code”.
· Allow access to the Square app to use your phone’s camera.
· Now scan the QR code printed on the packing box and acknowledgment slip.
· After successfully scanning the QR code your cash card will be activated in a few seconds.
· Launch the Square App on your mobile phone.
· Press the account balance tab.
· Click on the option of
· And select the “Use CVV Instead” to start the manual card activation process.
· Here comes a field where you have to type CVV number and expiration date of your cash app debit card.
· Now follow the simple instructions like entering the card number, expiration date, and CVV code.
· Press the activate cash card tab.